Resolvers will have basic functions such as shortening a Cardano address, defining custom data such as the list of your coolest NFTs, profile picture (PFP), list of your personal or professional links as well as advanced functions such as resolving domains containing websites in IPFS integrated with browsers through extensions, access to the physical and virtual world, identity and multiplatform applications (smartphones and computers).
All your information will be unified within a resolver that is inside the Cardano blockchain, it will not be necessary to share several different information for each app, social network or any other compatible service.
We're not just stuck with the function of shortening a wallet address or just adding extra information in a resolver, we go further!
We will create interactive technologies through apps for Android, iPhone, web and browser extensions. They will allow a resolver to communicate in real time with the Cardano blockchain, in addition to bringing more utilities to existing dApps, extra utilities in email services, social networks and others that already exist on the web2 and also, expand communication with the physical world and the virtual world, through identity and access.
So a resolver will be present on the Cardano blockchain, but also:
- In third-party apps (dApps and Apps) through integrations.
- On computers via browsers and applications.
- On smartphone through Android and iPhone apps.
- In the physical world providing access to events, shows, etc.
- In bots for Telegram and Discord.
- In applications such as email services, social networks, etc. via browser extension.