Bitlands are floating islands in the sky that have randomly generated traits that form unique NFT artwork. Bitlands offers you a minimalistic and peaceful experience that lets you interact with the ecosystem to earn along the way. Own a Bitland, become a Bitlander.
- Bitlands can be personalized with other NFTs (even from other projects like our Pandorea BG collaboration)
- Bitlands will change over time based on real seasons and special NFTs (seeds, etc.)
- You will be able to build up an explorer team to discover new NFTs by staking your Bitland
- You will be able to earn utility tokens based on the Bitland traits you stake. Why should Bitlands be in the "Originals" category?
- We started the development in April 2021, did our first Twitter post in July, and dropped in September
- We have not seen comparable style in the entire Cardano space and also not in the Ethereum space so far. Did you?
- Even though the Bitlands on one side are land plots they are all uniquely generated. Based on their traits there are different advantages (like how many NFTs you can place on them).
- We are building a rich ecosystem that combines different aspects of NFT projects.
- We are constantly delivering, for example, the Builder which enables you to personalize your Bitland is in the Alpha phase right now.