At EpochSec, I provide Cyber Security Support for the Cardano and Crypto Communities. My name is Kyle (or Holymacaroni on social media). I am currently running my Fund9 Catalyst Approved project, "Cyber Security Community Support". The overall premise is to provide free services (free to the individual or team), funded by Catalyst, to help the community better protect themselves and continue to spread awareness.
My goal is to enable individuals and teams to better protect themselves online:
- Advisement on Cyber Security best practices and considerations.
- Security Advisement and Recommendations based on your project as a team.
- Advisement for individuals looking to be safer on a day to day basis, including security practices, security tools, and common attacks.
I achieve this through a variety of methods. The idea is to give multiple options, as everyone prefers different ways of consuming information.
- I run weekly Twitter Spaces, which consist of topics. I also allow this for dedicating my time to helping others or discussing topics the community brings.
- I also write documents, which are posted on my website, as well as gitbook.
- Additionally, I create YouTube videos to visually explain, or demo, different security tips that people can use to improve their security.
- I have also hosted a breakout session on the weekly Cardano Catalyst Townhall on Wednesdays.
- I also hold scheduled calls with individuals and teams to work on a one-on-one basis.
Some additional cliff notes about me:
- 13yrs US Navy. 13yrs Cyber Security. I work, and have worked, with multiple projects in the Cardano Community. I have been involved in Catalyst as well, and just overall as much as I can in the community.
You can also check out my youtube channel. Just search for epochsec. And my additional twitter account is epochsec_io.