What is Mandala? Mandala is a cross-media franchise that leverages and promotes the intersection of entertainment, technology and self-transformation via products and service—including:
- Online games
- Streaming TV
- Graphic novels
- Social-networking—that creatively converge with the real world.
The Problem Most stories being told are not creating a positive global culture or envisioning a sustainable future for the next seven generations. Video games are violent, social media is toxic, and TV content is dumbing us down. Hollywood is broken. A Solution Mandala gives the world a new story—in a new way.
- Mandala multiverse weaves many of the world’s mythologies into a universal love story we are all a part of.
- Mandala’s cross-media immersiveness and interactivity invite people into the story to wake up and shift consciousness.
- Mandala’s narrative framework + blockchain = invested audience.
- Mandala uses existing distribution platforms to share a meaningful experience with an audience yearning for real content. Mandala’s solution is to broaden the audience’s worldview and shift the culture at a critical time.