What Ziwwe aims at solving:
Improving economies of developing countries by transforming cross-border services and trades.
Components of The Ziwwe Project
- Send Cardano stable coins** to any recipient in the world that will receive the funds in their local currencies.
- Match Maker functionality: Matching send transactions with local remitters to fulfill the transaction.
- Lending and borrowing for stable assets with APY. Lenders can receive up to 20% APY on their stable assets.
- People seeking to send money internationally to friends and family.
- Small business seeking to remit money for the fulfillment of goods and services.
- Local remitters seeking to join the Ziwwe platform to remit funds from senders to recipients.
- Node operators and Match Makers seeking to match Senders with Remitters.
- Senders can send Cardano stable assets to recipients anywhere in the world at minimal cost with a fast transaction finality.
- Increase in the labor force of countries as local remitters, especially developing nations in the MEA region, are able to fulfill transactions and get compensated.
- Increased GDP, since the labor force is increased for participating countries.
Project Catalyst Link: https://cardano.ideascale.com/c/idea/403440
**Note: Cardano does not yet have any stable coins that are widely used by the Cardano ecosystem. This project is dependent on that.