WingRiders self-servicing automated smart contract launchpad offers users a chance to participate in new projects by supporting their Cardano Native Tokens in the early stages to develop their projects and enter the market.
WingRiders Launchpad is:
- Non-custodial: No one else has access or control over your and project tokens in any phase of a Launch.
- Smart-contract-based fully automated: Powered by seven Plutarch Smart Contracts and six minting policies on Cardano.
- Decentralized: The participating projects set their parameters and launch for the community to support. The overall flow of the steps of the launchpad is decentralized.
- Permissionless: Any project can Launch its token in this decentralized permissionless fashion (fully open UI for launchpad creation will be enabled after initial launches are successful).
- Secure: You will be able to participate with all 11 supported wallets, the WalletConnect, and of course the most secure path via two hardware wallets (Trezor and Ledger).
- Antiscam: Automated steps preventing the projects from rugpulling the market liquidity as a % of raised funds is locked into the LP for 6 months+. A collateral downpayment by projects to avoid clogging the launchpad with low quality or fakes.
- Audited: The solution has been fully audited with all findings mediated in a process lasting 8 weeks.
- Compliance: The solution will be available for jurisdiction based on the requirements set by the project launching. However, the US, Canada, and Russia are banned for all. A KYC process is supported if the project wants to utilize it as such based on their needs.
- Tailored: All projects can set up various parameters for their launch including multiple tiers with various conditions to reflect their and their communities' needs. Projects can even raise any token they want in this stage iUSD, Djed, and ADA are enabled.